Sunday, August 22, 2010

Linguine with Lemon, Garlic and Thyme Mushrooms


The recipe comes from my Nigella Express cookbook.

It takes some of my favorite foods, cremini mushrooms, lemon,
parmesan and thyme.  Here's a link to Nigella's Linguine 
with Lemon, Garlic and Thyme Mushrooms.




The only thing I deviated from on the recipe is that I was naughty and cooked my mushrooms in garlic butter. Shhh! Don't tell.........



A little grilled chicken to have on the side.



I mixed the mushrooms in with the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and thyme.



What's pasta without garlic bread?



~Recipe Review~ This was delicious. I'm a sucker for mushrooms and pasta though. My mom had a great suggestion to add grilled zuccihini and squash to it. I think I will do that next time.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new food blog Mika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jutta! I'm having fun with it. It makes me want to try so many different recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Likely Lola