Sunday, August 29, 2010

Roast Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary Roast Potatoes





This recipe is from Jamie Oliver and his Jamie's Dinners cookbook. It seems to be JO week at our house as I'm making a "Sarnie" of his in a couple of days. My friends on a food blog recommended that I look at this cookbook. I'm so glad I did. He has such inspiring ideas.

I have to say the garlic, lemon and thyme are amazing in this dish! That dollop on top of the potatoes is the roasted garlic. OMG..........Jamie knows his Roast Chicken! Seriously, you need to try it done his way. It is really the best roast chicken I have ever made. The chicken was moist and the vegetables done to perfection all scented with the aromatics of lemon, garlic, thyme and rosemary.





Unfortunately the steam coming off the chicken messed with my shot but I hope you can see what a beautiful presentation this makes.  We added carrots and onions in with our chicken at the first baking. We also served with horseradish! My recommendation.........serve with horseradish! WOW!
Here's the link if you want try Jamie's delicious recipe for Roast Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary Potatoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Likely Lola